Sunday, January 29, 2012

sue hanes

Had author Debra N. Mancoff decided to extend her book on
Famous American Artists to 51 - instead of limiting herself to
50 Famous American Artists - this is what an Article about
Sue Hanes might look like:


Picture yourself in a Sunroom Studio (see my Post on that which
actually contains Real photographs of Sue Hanes' Sunroom Art
Studio)  - small but Large enough to hold two baskets of assorted
Colors of Acrylic Paints - a nice metal black Easel - a fairly large
folding Table - other Supplies needed by an Aspiring Housewife
Artist - Various Canvases - Craftily Decorated Walls - and a
Really Nice View of So. Indiana Trees.

What has Sue Hanes accomplished in her 5-6 (?) years as a
Traditional Idiot Housewife Artist?

Quite a lot - really.

To see what Sue Hanes has accomplished - click on her Post
My Art.

And you will see - folks - an Assortment of not-that-bad examples
of what a Traditional Idiot can do when She Sets Her Idiot Mind
To It.

And currently Sue Hanes - the Artist - is working on a Room
Divider - covered on Both Sides with - Canvas.  Sue will be
doing Blues and Greens - maybe Purple - Abstract Designs on
this Room Divider - and no one knows - folks where that will
Lead - not even the Idiot Artist Herself.


Sue Hanes was Born - and she is still very much Alive -









even now.   : ]

7 comments:

  1. Why don't you do what my Dad used to do and skip the canvas, and paint directly on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -FJ - Your dad was quite the Man - and Artist - wasn't he?

    I just may take you up on your suggestion - as soon as my Divorce is final - which won't happen until I can get my hands on the
    $1500 for the Retainer's Fee - and at which point the House
    Really becomes Mine.

    Thanks -FJ - for your Really cool suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. And yes, my dad was quite the artist...and I've got the refrigerator magnets to PROVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh -FJ - You super intelligent people sure like to kid around.

    My 4 1/2 yr old g-sn is like that - he talks very smart - then just goes into being silly - and I think that is because his mind is just so intelligent that he... I don't know what it is - but I've seen it happen to adults too - that are super intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super intelligent? Moi? I think you mistake craziness for intelligence. And I REALLY have refrigerator magnets of my Dad's artwork. Don't ask... I told you about his 8 hour "economic" time limits on artworks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was F. Scott Fitzgerald - or someone -that said that there is a fine line between genius and crazy.

    I'll pick crazy - since I'm on my way anyway.

    ReplyDelete