Sunday, December 18, 2011

my art

The following pictures are of my paintings.

Under each of the paintings are the dimensions.
I was in a hurry when I measured my paintings
so measurements are approximate.  But the
canvases are standard.  I find that you can buy
ready made frames for a lot of canvases - but
for some canvases you have to have one cusom
made - and that can be expensive.  I watch for
when Hobby Lobby has custom framing half
price.  Some paintings are worth paying a lot
for the frame - for others it is not necessary.

The dimensions are in inches.

Some of these paintings are not for sale but I could
most likely duplicate them if anyone is interested.
And they could be altered to suit the interested party.

Some of my paintings are unfinished - and all of these
are for sale - after I finish them.  I will finish painting
them as planned or would be willing to paint whatever
someone who wants to buy one of them chooses to
have in the painting.

I have no price set as of yet on my paintings -
that is negotiable - depending on the time I have
to spend painting and how much you can afford
for one of my paintings - on the honor system of
course - and who you are and if I like you or not.

People I really like and have been nice to me will
be paying less for my paintings.

People have been mean to me will pay dearly -
you know who you are.

and read my lips:   no  more  freebies


I do promise three things however:

~my paintings are not cheap

~no one will have to commit to buying
one of my paintings unless they are completely
satisfied

~cash only


and i may want to do a background check to
see if said buyer is worthy of giving one of
my paintings a home : ]

also - if a painting that is finished has a frame
the frame will be included in the price of the
painting

otherwise my paintings will not be sold with
frames

the dimensions of paintings are negotiable

i will buy all materials necessary for paintings -
except frames - except for those that already
exist

buy pays for the shipping costs

the bottom line is:  I will paint whatever you want
within the limits of my ablilty - I'm easy folks


One Last Thing:  none of my paintings will be
signed so that if I am ever famous you can't
sell them and make a bundle - see?

Dimensions, titles, and abstract paintings will be added at a later date.


Alien Christmas - 25" x 35"

Cottage Nestled in Mountains - 24" x 30"



























No comments:

Post a Comment