Monday, December 19, 2011

more about my art website

This art website is not just about trying to sell my
paintings.

I would enjoy having comments from other people
who like to paint - to find out if others enjoy Painting as a Creative
Outlet as much as I do.

Also I would love to hear about what type of painting
others do - and the techniques they use.

I always paint with acrylics as this is the meduin that best
conveys the message I am sending. I have never been a
watercolor type of artist - although I love watercolor.

I worked with oils early on - and I think that probably the
Master Painters used oil the most - but I like acrylics and
oil is messy to work with - I think.


I would also enjoy discussing Artists.

Not only the Masters - but I have a book about American
Painters and there is a lot of interesting stuff there.
In fact I will probably post about Artists from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment